DISCLAIMER / LEGAL NOTICE
- The applicant and guardians should read and understand the terms and conditions. The applicant should speak with Indasia Global about any clarification they need before filling out the application.
- It is important to be aware that Indian applicants and guardians must pass the PCB exam with 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC), pass in English, and pass the class 12th board exam as stipulated by the Medical Council of India (MCI). It is the applicant’s responsibility to meet any other eligibility criteria, depending on the country they are applying to. It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure they meet the eligibility requirements of MCI.
- In case original documents must be submitted for verification/processing, the applicant will provide them.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to arrange for the passport to be issued in time for overseas travel.
- Fees & refunds: fees in India are collected as follows: initial registration fees are payable with this form. It is possible to request a refund of the initial registration fee in writing by September 30th of the year of admission. Refunds will be issued in December of the same year. A refund is not given if the applicant moves beyond registration and pays application and/or processing fees. It is not possible to refund fees paid overseas.
- Indasia Global requires students/guardians to pay their fees in India only, before they depart for abroad. The amount can be paid in Delhi or online or via Paytm. There is no need to give cash or checks to any other counselor or name. Indasia Global Foundation will not entertain any claims for payments other than those described above. Fees to the university are payable overseas.
- Indasia Global retains the right to take action against applicants who provide false information. False information is solely the responsibility of the applicant.
- Students are governed by the rules and regulations of their university, their country, and the agreements between their university and Indasia Global.
- Admission, visa responsibilities, costs, and claims: Indasia Global or its associates will not be liable for any expenses associated with application, non-attendance at university, or loss of one academic year. Indasia Global is only responsible for admissions to universities and documentation guidance. The university issues the invitation letter as proof of admission. It is important to get a passport in time, get a visa cleared, pass a visa interview, obtain a MCI eligibility certificate, pass immigration, etc. It is the applicant’s responsibility to meet these requirements. We are not responsible or liable for any delays resulting from the above or travel delays, ticketing/flight delays, acts of nature, war, or changes in government policy.
- Indasia Global Foundation does not guarantee a successful completion of the course at the university to the applicant. It depends on the institution’s policies and the applicant’s academic performance.
- This includes the cost of the course, the visa fee, the processing fee, etc. Unless otherwise stated, is subject to change without notice.
- A university’s annual fee must be paid before the due date every year. The applicant should find out the date and deposit dues in time to avoid being denied admission or deported.
- All decisions made by Indasia Global Foundation are final and binding upon the applicant and their parents/legal guardians in matters not specifically addressed here.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.